You asked for it now we have it! Fashion, Style, Comfort.. What more could you want? Designed with our customers in mind! Our Women's Concealed Carry Thigh Holster Shorts are functional and comfortable. Made with our slim-wear fabric to deliver softness and medium weight compression that shapes and supports in a design that is made for motion.
- Works great with mid to full length skirts and dresses
- Bonus outer-thigh pockets for magazines or credit cards, cash, ID, even cell phone
- Holster includes retention strap for safety and security
- Works best with smaller guns; Glock 43, S&W Shield, J-Frame Revolver, etc.
- Four-way stretch fabric offers maximum stretch for a wide range of motion.
- Available in Black or Nude: Gun holster on inside left leg only
- Secret Service
- Government and Law Enforcement Agencies
- Police Departments
- Concealed Carry Licensed Owners
- Small Business Owners
For shorts and leggings, the most important measurement in determining your size is your true waist measurement. The item should fit snugly on your natural waist to properly support the weight of your weapon. Once you’ve determined your waist size, you’ll need to measure your hips at their widest point. If your hip measurement is less than 10 inches greater than your waist measurement, you would order the size that corresponds to your waist measurement. If your hip measurement is greater than 10 inches above your waist measurement, then order the next size up. For example, if you have a 30-inch waist and 39-inch hips you would wear size small. If you have a 30-inch waist and 42-inch hips, you would wear size medium.
HOW TO MEASURE
Waist - Your natural waist is the smallest point between your bottom ribs and hip bones. This is usually just above your belly button. To measure, relax your stomach and lie the tape measure flat around your waist, allowing for ¼ inch of slack. This is the most important measurement for determining your shorts and/or legging size.