This is one of our favs now. Perfect handbag for this years fashions. The handbag is not to large, it is the perfect size. The details on the design is stunning, especially with the gold tone metal zippers. The pics do not do it justice. This handbag is a debossed leather with the ostrich look of the fashion designers. The adjustable strap can be removed if you are wanting just a tote. And of course it has the holster in the concealment pocket. Here are some more important information on this beautiful gun purse from GTM handbags. It is made from American debossed Ostrich pattern cowhide. Designed for either Left or Right handed use, and it also becomes softer with age, but is durable and ages to darker patina. Lifetime Warranty. Very high quality.
- Trimmed with full grain Tan American Cowhide
- Special padding to prevent gun imprinting
- SLASH RESISTANT SHOULDER STRAP 2 additional top carry handles option
- 11 Ply steel wire tastefully reinforced
- Cross Body length
- Easily clips on or off
- Width helps disperse bag weight
- Outside back zippered pocket
- Inside extra zipper pocket and storage for Smart phones, lipstick, Pepper Spray etc.
- Includes our Standard Holster (designed by Mernickle Holsters)
- Gold color metal hardware and zippers
- Fully lined with Gun Tote'n Mamas logo lining
- Overall bag size:
12" Wide x 10 - 1/4" Tall x 5 - 1/4" Deep
- GTM compartment size: 9" Wide x 7 - 1/2 " Tall
- Zippered opening: 6 - 1/4" Tall
- Gun footprint area: 7 - 5/8" Wide x 6" Tall
- Overall bag size:
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful purse and very good quality. I love my purse.
This is a beautifully made bag! Very classy looking! No one would know it is a concealed carry bag!
After reading all the other reviews I decided to take a chance and order this purse. I'm so glad I did!!! It's absolutely beautiful and the workmanship is top notch!!! I will be ordering another one!!
Beautiful bag, you would never think it was a gun purse, very stylish.
This bag is extremely well made and I would have given it a 5 star rating but for one aspect, I found the opening for the pocket for the gun slightly stiff and about a 1/2 in smaller than I liked, but it may soften up with use as with anything else and become more supple. I am very pleased with the purse and would order from this company again. I am a small person and use a Smith and Wesson M&P 22 with copper rounds for more impact. The bag is the right size for someone my size and I am looking forward to using it often.